Hello! This is my very first entry on my very first blog.

This is a shot in the dark.  I've never blogged before but I am an avid reader of blogs and posts on the internet, and thought I'd share my thoughts and insights and stumble over the next few years of our search for a vacation home in the Caribbean that we hope to utilize and possibly rent for the next 7-8 years and then retire to...well, that's the plan anyway.

Our "thinking spot" at our rental in Cabrera, casita by the sea.
After a 6 day whirlwind trip to the Dominican Republic's north coast, we are going full-steam ahead trying to secure a little piece of paradise for us to use as a family vacation spot and eventually retire to.  We came back heads full of possibilities.  And before I go crazy, I had to find a way to get my thoughts out.  And scouring other blogs didn't quite satisfy.  So...here goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Episode of HGTV's Caribbean Life!

Buying appliances and what kind of stores to expect in Dominican Republic.

Shopping in the Dominican Republic and Money Transfers